You entrust us with your personal and financial information, and we take that trust very seriously. It is our policy to protect the privacy of all nonpublic personal information we collect, including information about our current and former clients and our current and former prospective clients.
We collect, maintain and disclose personal information about you to help us provide services to you. The information we collect includes:
- financial and personal information about clients; as is necessary to develop appropriate financial plans, and
- information that clients authorize us to collect from companies who provide services to You, your investments, your financial history and your credit history.
It is our policy not to share your personal, nonpublic information with anyone who is not affiliated with us; however, we may share your information:
- with other third party service providers that perform services on our behalf, such as software Application Service Providers (ASPs),
- with other third party service providers that perform services on your behalf, upon your approval, such as tax accountants and estate attorneys, and
- with other parties as allowed by law, such as government regulators who audit our books and records.
In addition, we have adopted internal procedures and policies reasonably designed to protect your personal information. Under those procedures:
- We restrict access to your personal information to those of our employees who need to know this information to provide services to you.
- We require third party service providers, our affiliates and our employees who have access to your information, to sign confidentiality agreements prohibiting them from using your information for any purpose other than providing services to you.
- We encrypt data we collect from You and store in digital form to protect its confidentiality.